[asterisk-users] Asterisk -> Nortel CS1K via NRS

Craig Guy craig.a.guy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 11:25:16 CDT 2008

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone had any tips or experience in getting a Nortel CS1K
and Asterisk 1.4.19 to talk to each other via NRS?  So far I've gotten
asterisk to place calls to the CS1k via the NRS, however calls originated by
the CS1K get rejected by the NRS with a 404 Not Found message.  If I take
the NRS out of the equation by replacing the IP address of the NRS in the
CS1K with that of the Asterisk server then everything works ok, however I
would like to get the NRS working as it seems to take on the role of SIP
proxy server, allowing configuration of multiple SIP trunks where the CS1K
seems to be otherwise restricted to a single trunk.

Any help appreciated!

Craig