[asterisk-users] fxotune question

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling eric at fnords.org
Thu Jun 5 09:50:05 CDT 2008

Echo Canceler Freak Out, this happens when the rxgain is too high and
the echo canceler freaks out.  Some users describe it as "screeching",
"feedback", "static", or other useless terms.  If users report "static"
on a system where there cannot be static (all digital, PRI, SIP, etc),
you might be experiencing ECFO.

--
Consulting for Asterisk, Polycom, Sangoma, Digium, Cisco, LAN, WAN, QoS,
T-1, PRI, Frame Relay, Linux, and network design.  Based near