[asterisk-users] Browser based VoIP client?

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Thu Jun 5 02:18:07 CDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 04, 2008 at 05:48:20PM -0500, Bob G wrote:
> You can download a FREE browser softphone and or cliick to call that
> supports UDP athttp://1ezphone.com/download It works well with Asterisk I
> use it everyday

And it's not as if you're affiliated to the company that wrote it,
right?

I just wonder who was it that posted to the following to the list a few
monthes ago:

  I would like to hire someone to automate my asterisk for hosted PBX
  service for fetures like user signup, adding money and call bridging
  Please contact me offline at ted at 1ezphone.com

In fact, it is not exactly an embedded phone as the OP in the current
thread wanted. It is tied up to your specific service.

Please keep your messages informative. If you like your software and
think it indeed is relevant to subscribers of the list, you can promote
it, but keep your messages informative and spam-free. This mailing list
is not your marketting page.

If you are affiliated with anything, state it clearly. You may use it
every day and like it. But you can never be objective about it.
Furthermore, your recent messages about the flash phone service have
been quite content-free. Writing that it is great just because you say
so does not really explain our list readership why they should bother
looking at it.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com