[asterisk-users] Browser based VoIP client? None of them are very full featured

Erik Anderson erikerik at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 20:59:28 CDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 5:52 PM, Bob G <bobg at techie.com> wrote:
> None of them have features like hold, transfer, voice mail, dtmf, conference
> as far as I know none of them has caller ID
>
> Only 1ezphone.com has all that and the buttons are programmable for CRM
> features.

Hrm:

- no apparent compatibility with any service other than that which is
offered via 1ezphone
- Frequent spammy emails.
- Dubious claims on website: "...we are going to make the only phone
portal you will every want."
- Some poor person's info revealed on the "User Account" page:
http://1ezphone.com/profile.html
- Revelation of someone's call history: http://1ezphone.com/callhistory.html#

I, for one, won't be giving this a try any time soon.

-Erik