[asterisk-users] disable "send reply" in asterisk voicemail

Damon Estep damon at soho-systems.com
Wed Jun 4 13:51:14 CDT 2008

I have a need to disable the "Send reply" feature in asterisk voicemail
(1.2) because we have an environment where multiple servers use the same
real-time database for voicemail but the voicemail files are stored on
the individual server that the user registers with. When a user on
server A replies to a VM left by a user on server B the voicemail
message is recorded on server A in our environment.

Is there a way to disable the feature in 1.2?

I see the configs directive for sendvoicemail=yes|no but see no evidence
that this has impact on the send reply option.

Any insight?

Thanks!

Damon