[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.4.20.1 problems

Christian Victor christian at victormedia.de
Wed Jun 4 08:51:56 CDT 2008

Hi!

I just upgraded my Asterisk server from 1.4.6 to 1.4.21 and now I experience
some strange behaviour.

1) The Asterisk CLI (asterisk -r) stops responding after some minutes. I
cant CTRL-C or exit the CLI anymore and no activity is shown. Just like if
the connection is interrupted.

2) When I dial into the machine via ISDN (Sangoma A102dx) everything works
okay. But when I hang up it takes about 10 seconds until asterisk recognises
the hangup and jumps to the h extension. pri intense debug shows the
"DISCONNECT" message immediately after I hangup the phone.

Did anybody of you encounter similar problems or do you know what the
reason/solution could be?

Thanks a lot
Christian