[asterisk-users] problem configuring queue

enediel gonzalez enediel at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 4 07:51:47 CDT 2008

Thanks for the answer
My case is the following

queues.conf
[6010]
;fullname = techsupport
strategy = rrmemory
timeout = 10
context = ntech
wrapuptime =
autofill = yes
autopause = no
maxlen =
joinempty = no
leavewhenempty = no
reportholdtime = no
musicclass =
member = SIP/6000

extentions.conf
[ntech]
exten => 6010,1,Answer
exten => 6010,2,Queue(techsupport)
exten => 6010,3,Hangup

6000 is a regular extention, and on 6010 I have configured a queue, using another extention if I dial 6010 the queue answer me without problem, in this case it only rings on 6000 because it's the only member assigned.

but I need something like
[ntech]

exten => 6010,1,Answer
;exten = s,3,Agi(agi://172.20.3.124/noaction)

exten => 6010,2,Queue(techsupport)

exten => 6010,3,Hangup

I commented the line because I'm not sure exactly how to declare it, basically I need to ask some questions to the caller, and when it finished then I want to send the call the queue, here is my problem
my application in c# has the following function
public override void Service(AGIRequest request, AGIChannel channel)
        {
            Asterisk.NET.util.Tools T = new Asterisk.NET.util.Tools();

            //T.Channel.SetContext("ntech");
            //T.Channel.SetExtension("6010");
            //T.Channel.Answer();
            //T.Channel.Answer();
            //T.Channel.SetExtension("6010");
            //T.SetContext("ntech");
            //T.SetPriority(1);
            //T.SetContext("ntech1");
            //T.SetExtension("6000");
            //T.SetPriority(100);
            //System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(100000);
        }
I tried all combinations without sucess, I wanted just to call the script, and return properly to continue the call on the queue

Thanks in advance for any answer
Greetings
Enediel