[asterisk-users] How to limit extension to allow only internal calls

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Tue Jun 3 16:42:25 CDT 2008

On Tue, 3 Jun 2008, DEVEL STAROSTA wrote:

> Steve Edwards ha scritto:

>> On Tue, 3 Jun 2008, DEVEL STAROSTA wrote:
>>
>>> I want to notice that trixbox with all modules installed have a lot of
>>> configuration files and is very hard to place solution.
>>
>> What's Trixbox? :)

> Trixbox is CentOS based project focused to use asterisk.

Unfortunately, lame attempts at humor rarely translates well.

> So, i need that extensions 2100,2200,2300 and 2400 can call any internal
> extensions (ex: 2101,2000 and so on) but not be able to call outside
> (ex: 00390541 ... or 33889088...) because some hotel client could be
> make calls without any control. This extensions is usefull for example
> for staff to communicate with reception, office, rooms withou must use
> stairs ... ;)

I don't see a question here.

Did the examples in previous emails not give you the tools to address your
needs?

The only other thought that comes to mind is to read up on the "include"
statement to "include" extensions common to both guests and staff.

Thanks in advance,