[asterisk-users] #include

Ed Nunez enunez at netoneint.com
Tue Jun 3 16:25:51 CDT 2008

Is the users.conf file limited to only using 1 context for all entries?  I
am trying to assign contexts from each users.conf extension.  Also, any
comment on how to associate each users.conf file to the sdtexten macro?  On
1.2 is was very easy, all I had to do was have the macro name as one of the
variables in the users.conf entry, like this; (extensions) being my dial
macro.

exten => 5099,1,Macro(extensions,Sip/5099,5099)

Here is my test extension.

[1657]
fullname = Test Line1
username = 1657