[asterisk-users] Source for Digium TDM400P card

Thomas Kenyon digium at sanguinarius.co.uk
Tue Jun 3 08:00:17 CDT 2008

Steve Totaro wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 4:51 AM, Thomas Kenyon <digium at sanguinarius.co.uk> wrote:
>> Thomas Kenyon wrote:

>>> Cheapest case in the compatible department.
>>>
>>> http://www.nxtvox.com/
>>>
>>> (Seem to work, although I haven't managed to get callerid working on the
>>> FXS modules).
>>>
>> I should clarify, that I haven't really tried to get it working yet and
>> that the NxtVOX card is only in use at home.
>>

> http://store.getvoicecards.com/index.php?cPath=66
>
> CallerID worked out of the box, supposedly, you can use their modules
> on a Digium card or Digium modules on their card, although I have not
> tried it.
>
> I have this in one four port FXO at a customer site for the last six
> months without any issues.
>
> Thanks,
> Steve Totaro

I don't know if the callerID works on the FXO port (not tried it). I
know it doesn't work on the FXS ports (with multi-standard
phones/devices on them).

Mind you, the version of zaptel I'm using is one that I botched by
fishing bits out of theirs and glueing it into the most recent release
at the time. (seems to work).

One day when I'm working at home I'll do things properly, I may even
write down what I'm doing at the time so that I can refer back to it.