[asterisk-users] Date in Dialplan

Javier Prieto Gomez baronrojo1982 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 2 20:45:44 CDT 2008

Hi Sanjay
you may have to use a cron like this one:

#!/bin/shdate1=`date +%Y%m%d`mkdir -p /var/spool/asterisk/monitor/sanjay/$date1+1

so you have to make work that ron every day t 23 59 min, and you will have a file created for every day.
youre rontab -e must be like this:

59 23  * * * /usr/local/cron_youre_cron.sh

Bye.

Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 06:35:28 +0530From: sanjay.rajdev at featherstoneinformatics.comTo: asterisk-users at lists.digium.comSubject: [asterisk-users] Date in Dialplan

Hello all,I want to save the recording of each day in Date Folder e.g.exten => s,1,Answer()exten => s,2,MixMonitor(/sanjay/recording/${DATE}/${UNIQUEID}.wav)How can I compute the $DATE variable?Regards,Sanjay Rajdev