[asterisk-users] Good Asterisk HA Load balancing document.

Ali Jawad alijawad1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 08:27:10 CDT 2008

 Hi All
I have two asterisk servers in two different companies. I want both servers
to use the same configuration. I.e. if I add an extension on server A I want
this to be reflected on server B. This can be done using NFS or rsync.
However this is not my main problem. My problem is as follows.

Lets suppose I have the two servers and they are identical. If user A
registers at Server A and User B registers at Server B. How will server A
know that user B is registered on server B and vice versa.

Thanks