[asterisk-users] Mysql and extensions.conf

michael_t Gazeta.pl michael_t at gazeta.pl
Mon Jun 2 05:33:59 CDT 2008

Thank you, I was able to do it with simple script with AGI and perl but will
reconsider doing it again with MYSQL command as it looks like even simpler
solution. Already with addons.
BTW. Perl scripting and LPT port gave me nice idea to connect my entry phone
to asterisk, just need to make entry phone sending DTMF codes.