[asterisk-users] trixbox, sangoma a200, dell poweredge 2550 issue

Paul Goodyear pgudge at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 05:31:44 CDT 2008

Thanks Steve, Steven,

I obtained the latest release of Trixbox from Sangoma and install on a new
system, and all but one persisting error have gone! The echo is no more, the
poor line quality has cleared up. Where this was down to the hardware, or
the older release of Trixbox I'm unsure, but I am sticking with the new
server.

The only issue left now is that there is a slight crackling/fizz on the
line, this has been mentioned by a few people, but all claim "they can live
with it". When I observe the line, the crackling is very very quiet, and
sounds like when you have a dodgy phone to handset cable that crackles when
moved/wiggled, but they are fine, and its on all phones. But thats will be
another help request once I get the new server sorted.

Thanks for your time guys.

PaulG.