[asterisk-users] Multiple Asterisk SIP Server/client connections

Ken Williams ken at intermountainelectronics.com
Wed Jul 30 17:31:39 CDT 2008

When I said "same config" I meant same with minor differences of account
information :D

[103]
type=friend
secret=1234
dial=SIP/103
callerid=Video<103>
allowsubscribe=yes
host=dynamic
context=from-internal
insecure=port,invite

[104]
type=friend
secret=1234
dial=SIP/104
callerid=Video<104>
allowsubscribe=yes
host=dynamic
context=from-internal
insecure=port,invite

I get no errors on the "main server" side, I get a lot of retransmitting
messages on the remotes that don't get a connection.  I'll post a
portion of the log file later.  The strange part to me is that it seems
as if it's the first person in that wins.  I can shutdown remote servers
and bring them up individually and they work, but after that initial one
it's as if the main server's ignoring port 5060 from other locations.  I
thought perhaps it was a firewall/router problem on the main server, so
I swapped out a netgear router for a linksys wrt54g, same problem occurs
on both routers.  All 4 servers are listed as DMZ on their local
firewalls.

Ken