[asterisk-users] Creating Call permisions in Trixbox CE 2.6.1

Raúl Gómez C. nachogomez at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 12:02:48 CDT 2008

Hi list,

I've just downloaded and installed Trixbox CE (2.6.1) for first time and I
want to replicate the functionality of my current Asterisk Setup (1.4.20.1)
on it, but I cannot figure out how can I assign call permissions to a
particular (group) of extensions, ie: who can make long distance call,
international calls, mobile phone calls, etc.

In regular (self compiled and configured without FreePBX) Asterisk I just
create context for each kind of calls and include them in the context where
the desired extensions resides, but I cannot find how to do this in Trixbox.
I can make several "Outbound Routes" (one per call type) but, how can I
restrict an extension from using any particular "Outbound Route"???

Thanks in advance, any help is really appreciated...

--
Raul
Linux Counter #156439