[asterisk-users] Newbie in China: Red alaram in Zaptel for E1

Rupert Utteridge - Digital Techniques (Austalia) Limited rupertu at dtasia.com.au
Tue Jul 29 15:34:18 CDT 2008

China for E1 as has been mentioned is a strange place. China is broken up
into two parts basically south of Shanghai and north of Shanghai. It is all
operated by China Telecom and CNC, but the technical aspects of the two
parts are not necessarily the same.

For technical assistance in China we would be very please to assist as the
Digium distributor for the region with offices in Beijing, Hong Kong and
Sydney. Our technical support people would be very pleased to assist any
companies or individuals off line. Email address below.

Rupert Utteridge
Director - Sales & Marketing
Digital Techniques (Beijing) Limited
Room 0209, Tower 2