[asterisk-users] Asterisk SIP configuration

Anderson Luiz Brunozi abrunozi at cpqd.com.br
Tue Jul 29 11:19:05 CDT 2008

Hi, Sherwood,

Thanks for your reply.
Here are my sip.conf and extensions.conf files.

----- begin extension.conf -----

[general]
static=yes
writeprotect=no
autofallthrough=yes

[globals]

[conference-context]
exten => s,1,Log(VERBOSE|Enter conference-context -> extension s.)
exten => s,2,Goto(conference,1)

exten => conference,1,Log(VERBOSE|Enter conference-context.)
exten => conference,2,Conference(1234/S/1)
exten => conference,3,Hangup()

----- end extension.conf -----

----- begin sip.conf -----

[general]

bindport=6060
bindaddr=0.0.0.0
srvlookup=yes

disallow=all
allow=ulaw

autocreatepeer=yes
autodomain=yes

context=conference-context

jbenable=yes
jbmaxsize=200
jbimpl=adaptive
jblog=yes

fromdomain=dmd77
realm=dmd77

register => conference at dmd77:conference at dmd77/conference

rtpkeepalive=5

insecure=invite

sipdebug=yes

nat=yes