[asterisk-users] Asterisk SIP configuration

Anderson Luiz Brunozi abrunozi at cpqd.com.br
Tue Jul 29 09:04:07 CDT 2008

Hello,

I'm trying to setup an instance of Asterisk to use as a SIP conference
server only. And I'm using OpenSER as SIP Registrar/Proxy.

On asterisk's sip.conf I created a user conference at sipdomain (sipdomain
== server name), that registers to OpenSER when asterisk is started.
The user conference refers to context conference-context.

And, on the extensions.conf I've defined the context called
conference-context, with an extension named conference.