[asterisk-users] One way voice after call transfer (bugs 9305, 13120)

Yehavi Bourvine +972-8-9489444 YEHAVI at VMS.HUJI.AC.IL
Tue Jul 29 00:19:00 CDT 2008

Hello,

  I am having an issue here that after an attended call transfer there is no
audio on one way; the problem is caused by Asterisk sending two INVITE messages
without waiting for an ack for the first one.

  The issue has been reported on bug 9305, has been fixed and the fix is now
included inside the main stream (version 1.4.21). However, I still get this
behaviour, so I opened a new bug (13120). This bug sits there for over a week
with no reponse...

  Has anyone else noticed this behaviour? Any idea what I can do? My users are
angry on me...

                            Thanks! __Yehavi: