[asterisk-users] announcement server using asterisk

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Mon Jul 28 12:50:30 CDT 2008

I really don't see any issue with running it on a laptop, you even
have a built in UPS.  That is of course if you need to be up with some
guarantee.  I have first gen Pentium based Dell Latitudes with several
years of uptime.

Anyways, with two laptops configured identically and this
http://www.voipsupply.com/product_info.php?products_id=4069&osCsid=3ea19c2324c85f2923deb8dfd25c2cf4
you can be pretty safe.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro