[asterisk-users] custom configuration with appliance aa50.

Fidel Garcia fgarcia at systeamusa.com
Mon Jul 28 09:14:56 CDT 2008

I have just received a list of requests from one of our customers and I
really do not have the time or knowledge to work on it.

I will truly appreciate it if someone could help me outside of the mailing
list. Please contact me if interested.

Digium Appliance AA50/GrandStream GXP2000.

Here is the list:

1. We need to be able to program the buttons along the right side of the
phone so we can see who is on the phone.

2. How to implement phone paging/intercom.

3. If the front desk transfers a call to Jerry's phone but he isn't there
how can I grab that call from my phone so it doesn't go to his voicemail?

4. If we transfer a call can we send it directly to voice mail or does it
have to ring on the person's phone first?

5. How do we set after hour message and holiday messages?

6. Can we set a different ring tones for incoming calls and ext. to ext
calls?

7. Is there an intercom on the phone for ext to ext. calls or do we have to
pick up the handset to hear the person calling you?

8. When a call is transferred to another extension provide a recording that
the caller can hear: "Leave a message or press zero to return to the
operator. If ZERO is entered can we go back to the extension the call came
from? Instead of dropping it to the pool again.

Thanks in advance.