[asterisk-users] Line 0005 cannot be answered?

Fidel Garcia fgarcia at systeamusa.com
Mon Jul 28 08:42:13 CDT 2008

I have a Digium Appliance AA50 configure with 8 lines and two dial plans.
Each dial plan takes care of a particular location. In Dialplan2 we have 4
lines.

xxx xxx 0333

xxx xxx 0005

xxx xxx 0006

xxx xxx 0007

When a call gets to line 0005 you pick up the phone but the call does not
get connected, you can still hear the phone ringing in a noisy weird way on
the handset - the caller's phone never stops ringing.

Is this a problem related to the way the line was taken out of the punch
panel or does I have to do anything with configuration?

Fidel Garcia

System Engineer

sysTeam.

7205 NW 19th Street, Suite 302