[asterisk-users] HASH, HASHKEYS, ClearHash explanation

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Sun Jul 27 18:28:10 CDT 2008

On Sunday 27 July 2008 13:28:00 Pavel Jezek wrote:
> Hi, can somebody explain how to use this func/apps in asterisk?
> I tried to find some examples on mailinglists or wiki, however without
> success. thanks

The primary intended use is in conjunction with func_odbc, to allow you to
retrieve multiple values and reference them without having to assign each
field to an individual variable.  Think 'SELECT *' where the fields included
might change over time, and you don't want the placement of a minor field
to completely break your dialplan.

--
Tilghman