[asterisk-users] Cisco Call Manager to Asterisk conversion

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Fri Jul 25 16:30:02 CDT 2008

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 10:25:56PM +0200, Grygoriy Dobrovolskyy wrote:

> Al baker no offence but here people talk about asterisk, and installing
> questions are part of that discussion, imagine any persong joining cisco
> forums and claim that asterisk is better, how would it look? If you want to
> develop your ideas about support and reliability of asterisk, i would be
> glad to hear it.

Can you refute his claims his claims with facts? Please do.

Claiming that CCM is better than Asterisk is likewise on-topic here:
*if* it is based on facts. We all want to know what should be improved.

This thread has beem quite interesting and informative. But at this
stage it is now getting into a CCM vs. Asterisk flame. And we're all
sure that Asterisk's is bigger so that flame won't even be interesting.

Which is why I would suggest to stop responding here.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com