[asterisk-users] Danish callerid on a x100p card

Hasse Hagen Johansen hasse-asterisk at hagenjohansen.dk
Fri Jul 25 15:12:32 CDT 2008

    Tzafrir> On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 09:32:08AM +0100, Hasse Hagen Johansen wrote:
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> I've got a cheap card from x100p.com for my pots line. I haven't
    >> found a definate answer if it is possible to get danish(DTMF
    >> without signaling before it). I have had a look at bug #9 but
    >> that is written longtime ago.
    >>
    >> I am running zaptel 1.4.7 and asterisk 1.4.14 BRIstuffed
    >> 0.4.0-test4 both from the xorcom debian packages. I believe they
    >> should contain some kind functionality for DTMF cid, but I can't
    >> get it to work. I recorded the line with ztmonitor and can hear
    >> that the DTMF is on the line before ringing starts.
    >>
    >> Anyone got something working?

    Tzafrir> There is a pending patch to make detect that and then send
    Tzafrir> a faked polarity reversal event, and pretend we are using
    Tzafrir> the Sweedish DTMF signalling.

    Tzafrir> I wonder if that approach is probably safer with the X100P,
    Tzafrir> as it will never have real polarity events.

    Tzafrir> http://bugs.digium.com/7787

    Tzafrir> Help would be appreciated.

Hi Tzafrir

I've just now had a look at it. It seems the patch doesn't apply
anymore. And when looking at the fxotune.c (from the debian
sourcepackage of zaptel-1.4.11~dfsg from xorcom) -

It seems what the patch expects isn't in fxotune.c anymore. Maybe it i
easy to get the patch to apply, but I am not very good at C programming

Do you know of any plans to get callerid handling which handles danish
cid  into some future asterisk release? I can see the original author of
the patch doesn't seem to answer anymore

Regards
Hasse