[asterisk-users] AstManProxy - Where to download From ?

Steve Davies davies147 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 05:17:37 CDT 2008

2008/7/25 Olivier <oza-4h07 at myamail.com>:
> Completing and reformulating previous questions :
>
> 4. Is there any tarball for 1.22fork ? I can see files but no tarball. Maybe
> this comes from the fact 1.22fork is not stable enough. Is this correct ?
>
> 5. This
> http://www.mattgwatson.ca/2008/06/howto-install-and-configure-astmanproxy/
> (though this doc dates from a couple of weeks) mentions
> http://www.popvox.com/astmanproxy-latest.tgz which replies "404 not found".
> Is it temporary or definitive ?
>
> 6. While we're at it (stupid questions), is there any way to use apt-get to
> install AstManProxy on debian ? I can see valuable scripts in source tree so
> maybe, this way used for that.

The debian/ subtree will indeed build astmanproxy for you, but I must
apologise for the incorrect attribution in some of those files. They
were copied from another project and not properly updated.

Look at the manpage for

   dpkg-buildpackage

for details on building the project. I do not know if it is formally
maintained by anyone as a package.

Regards,
Steve