[asterisk-users] Cisco vs Asterisk

Grygoriy Dobrovolskyy megahohol at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 18:59:18 CDT 2008

You are mentionning very particular case here, a company with a very strict
hierarchy, where a new ideas and solutions are not advised, i think that in
the past they used cisco who has some issues from time to time, and they are
prepared for that, but new name scares them, and sometimes people use OSS
and forget about support, and then when issue arrives, they claim 'OSS' is
bad. That experience acumulates, and we are getting scared managers ;) Dont
forget to sign a support contract to avoid crying after.