[asterisk-users] queue show name - callerID

Örn Arnarson orn at arnarson.net
Thu Jul 24 12:23:20 CDT 2008

There's not any direct way of which I am aware in a single command, but from
the shell you could do the following (and yes, this is a bit of a hack):

for i in `rasterisk -x "queue show" |grep wait |awk -F" " '{print $2}'`; do
rasterisk -x "core show channel $i" | grep "Caller ID";done

That will return (in order) the calls in your queue, their caller-ids and
caller id names. If the caller-id and caller-id-name are the same, each
entry will just be 2 repeating lines.

To skip the second entry (caller-id name), you can just add a colon to the
last grep command, like so:
for i in `rasterisk -x "queue show" |grep wait |awk -F" " '{print $2}'`; do
rasterisk -x "core show channel $i" | grep "Caller ID:";done

What this does, essentially, is check the callers' channels in the queue,
and then check each individual channel for the caller-id.

Best regards,
Örn