[asterisk-users] Acceptance testing of a new PRI

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Thu Jul 24 08:39:42 CDT 2008

Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> So I have these 4 new PRIs turning up tomorrow.  Anyone have any
> suggestions on some dialplan that I could use to allow me to manually
> dial calls out over each channel for testing?

I use:

exten => _71NXXNXXXXXX,1,Read(ZAPLINE|conf-getchannel)
exten => _71NXXNXXXXXX,n,Set(CALLERID(number)=734XXXXXXX)
exten => _71NXXNXXXXXX,n,Dial(ZAP/${ZAPLINE}/${EXTEN:1})
exten => _71NXXNXXXXXX,n,NoOP(${DIALSTATUS})
exten => _71NXXNXXXXXX,n,NoOP(Hangup Cause: ${HANGUPCAUSE})
exten => _71NXXNXXXXXX,n,Hangup()

Doug

--

Ben Franklin quote: