[asterisk-users] Audiocodes MP-11X configuration to work withAsterisk

Cory Andrews cory at voipsupply.com
Thu Jul 24 08:15:39 CDT 2008

We have a post this morning on VoIPInsider covering Audiocodes gateway
configuration with Asterisk and FreeSwitch, you can find it here

http://blog.voipsupply.com/technical-advice/setting-up-an-audiocodes-mp-
114118-fxo-with-asterisk-and-freeswitch

Cory J Andrews
Director, New Market Initiatives

VoIP Supply, LLC

454 Sonwil Drive
Buffalo, NY 14225
716-250-3402 OFFICE
716-630-1548 FAX
716-601-4474 MOBILE
Cory at VoIPSupply.com

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document
attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). It is the
property of the VoIP Supply, LLC and shall not be used, disclosed or
reproduced without the express written consent of VoIP Supply, LLC. If
you are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent
responsible for delivering this message in confidence to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this
transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error,
please notify me immediately by reply e-mail or telephone and then
454 Sonwil Drive, Buffalo, NY 14225 USA.