[asterisk-users] Help With dial plan

Noah Miller noahisaacmiller at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 23:54:09 CDT 2008

Hi James -

> Thanks for the wild guess. But The user(who is myself) is dialing 3000. It
> only failes to work when I use patterns. So I thought I am making a mistake
> on the syntax, I have checked all the books I have and the internet and I
> can't see anything wrong. :-\

Sounds like time for some more in depth troubleshooting.  What happens
when you follow Mark's suggestion of adding a NoOp statement?  What
happens when you create other pattern-match extensions?  Do they work?
 What messages are you getting on the console?  Is the call being
rejected by the SIP device?  What messages do you get when SIP
debugging is turned on?  etc, blah, blah, blah...

- Noah