[asterisk-users] Heavy Load Asterisk Array

Facundo Ameal fameal at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 18:22:50 CDT 2008

Hi everybody! I'm have to install some Asterisks in heavy load
scenario with a load balance schema. The question is not very
technical nor how to do it. I jut want to know if any of you have ever
done an installation like this. Let me be more precise: 10 Asterisk
servers, 2 OpenSer servers. I don't care much about OpenSER, but it
would be great to have some succesful or unsuccesful ones justo to one
if it can be done or not. I don't want to use my client as an
expriment because it is a very big one.

I'll appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.

--
Facundo Ameal.
fameal<at>gmail<dot>com

Share your knowledge, use free software.