[asterisk-users] Asterisk Recording tools

Ming Yong ming at voiceroute.net
Mon Jul 21 11:46:44 CDT 2008

Gustavo,
You may want to try out Druid (http://www.voiceroute.org) Open Source
Edition which has free recording abilities for conference, queues,
individual extensions controllable by the admin & individual user.
Druid Open Source Edition is free and open source.
Ming

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 12:19 AM, Gustavo A Gonzalez
<ggonzalez at despegar.com> wrote:
> Hello all I am looking for a recording tool for large environment, searching
> on the web I found that oreka is a great tool for this issue, anyone knows
> other tool or web gui to access to asterisk recordings? Anyone have
> installed successfully oreka recording tool? Thanks for any data.
>

> Cheers!
>

> Gustavo A. González
> Dto. de Infraestructura
> Despegar.com, Inc.
> ggonzalez at despegar.com

Ming Yong
CEO, www.voiceroute.org
Druid - Open Source Unified Communications
DID: +1-877-242-3704
Office: +1-866-915-2407 ext 301
SIP/email: ming at voiceroute.net
Meet us at OSCON 2008, 21-25 Jul 2008, Oregon Convention Center, Booth 221
http://druidoscon.eventbrite.com

Meet us at LinuxWorld 2008, 4-7 Aug 2008, Moscone Center, San
Francisco, Booth 1626
http://druidlinuxworld.eventbrite.com