[asterisk-users] Required an Auto Dialing Solution

Kashif Naeem kashif at haditelecom.com
Sun Jul 20 23:12:51 CDT 2008

Hello Dears

We are providing route testing services to a Calling Card company. We need
an Auto Dialing solution to test A - Z destinations for a carrier. We need
functionality to feed carrier details and upload CSV file containing test
numbers of all destinations.

 Reports should have following details.

1) Calls connected and attended by IVR or Human voice.
2) Calls not connected. (Its shows that carrier route is not working)
3) Calls ringed but not attended.
3) Calls connected during ringing (Its shows false billing of Carrier)

Please contact if you can provide this solution.

Regards,

--
Kashif Naeem
Business Development Manager

Cell: +92 (0)345 4226006
Office: +92 (0)42 5692766

Email: kashif at haditelecom.com
MSN: kashif__naeem at hotmail.com
Gmail: meet.kashif at gmail.com
Skype: kashif.naeem

302 Y Commercial Area, 2nd Floor DHA Lahore, Pakistan.