[asterisk-users] conference bridge

Nhadie Ramos nhadie.ramos at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 20 00:48:35 CDT 2008

Hi,

How can i setup conference when i have 2 asterisk servers?
my setup is 2 asterisk servers using realtime, i'm simply using DNS SRV just for redundancy (not really high availability). i have a web interface, wherein i can create extension, conference etc.

adding extension is ok, even if ext1 is registered on Asterisk 1 and ext2 is registered on asterisk 2 they will still be able to call each other, but on the conference, e.g. when ext1 dials conference no. 1000 and ext 2 dials conf 1000 also, they will be connected to two different conference room. my meetme is also setup on realtime. how can i set it up in such a way ext on registered on different asterisk server can connect to the same conference room.

Regrdas,
Nhadie