[asterisk-users] Changinf Polycom-501 config server from remote?

Robert McNaught asteriskator at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 10:27:41 CDT 2008

I contacted Polycom support about this a few weeks ago - their answer
was that is was not possible.

We found that hand-configured phones had to be reset by "reset device
setting" in the Polycom phone menu then Option 66 in a DHCP server
would override whatever was hand-configured and allow you to
auto-provision.

Robert