[asterisk-users] OT Astricon/Digium Beach Ball Mailing

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Fri Jul 18 22:48:58 CDT 2008

Just an FYI for Digium.  I received a mailing today from you guys
which was nice.  The price of mailing was ~$1.60 and inside was an
inflatable beach ball.

Cool, but I tried to blow up the beach ball and the the seam where the
part opens to inflate the ball was not connected to the ball
whatsoever, so it went right in the trash.

I wonder if the sick heat had anything to do with it, was mine just
bad, or should Digium get a refund from the promotion company for
providing garbage?

Anyone else get one?  Was it OK or junk?

I post this not to put down Digium, the thought was nice, I wish I
could play with my Digium beach ball, but Digium should know about it
if it was common.  Postage alone was costly.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro