[asterisk-users] automon follup #2

Bill Michaelson bill at cosi.com
Fri Jul 18 12:39:34 CDT 2008

OK, I had broken the feature.conf fileset, but I just fixed it.  Now I
can confirm:

pig*CLI> feature show
Builtin Feature           Default Current
---------------           ------- -------
Pickup                    *8      *8
Blind Transfer            #       ##
Attended Transfer                 *2
One Touch Monitor                 *1
Disconnect Call           *       **
Park Call

Dynamic Feature           Default Current
(none)

Call parking
Parking extension   :   70
Parking context     :   parkedcalls
Parked call extensions: 71-79

but, still no evidence of recording upon sending *1 through box.