[asterisk-users] automon followup

Bill Michaelson bill at cosi.com
Fri Jul 18 12:08:48 CDT 2008

A followup to my own inquiry...

pig*CLI> feature show
Builtin Feature           Default Current
---------------           ------- -------
Pickup                    *8      *8
Blind Transfer            #       #
Attended Transfer
One Touch Monitor
Disconnect Call           *       *
Park Call

Dynamic Feature           Default Current
(none)

Call parking
Parking extension   :   70
Parking context     :   parkedcalls
Parked call extensions: 71-79

I guess this narrows it down.  So presumably, my feature code specs are
not finding their way into the process, but why?  I'm looking, but
comments are most welcome.