[asterisk-users] Magnetic door locks

Vincent Medina vmedina at apcn.net
Fri Jul 18 09:17:36 CDT 2008

Yes,

I used a Pap2 adaptor attached door tamperproof video/speaker phone. The
model I used had alarm contacts just in case it was removed from the wall
you can instant trigger an alarm system. You preprogram the extension it
dials and it waits to here a touch tone code that NO NC contacts are
activated to do with what you please. I do not remember specifically which
door phone I used but here is a link to a exhibit which list several
manufacturers.

http://www.archiexpo.com/cat/home-building-automation-security/access-contro
l-video-and-audio-door-phones-Y-652.html

Vince
APCN