[asterisk-users] Digium PRI and Echo cancellation

Matt Watson matt at mattgwatson.ca
Thu Jul 17 10:33:23 CDT 2008

I believe HPEC actually is the same algorithm (G.168) that the HW echo
cancel modules use.. the difference being that HPEC uses up CPU cycles and
its performance will be impacted on a system with higher CPU load, whereas
the HW modules have a dedicated DSP for it.

http://blogs.digium.com/2007/09/06/fun-with-hpec/

--
Matt