[asterisk-users] Experience with Vicidial

Kristian Kielhofner kkielhofner at star2star.com
Thu Jul 17 10:24:57 CDT 2008

On 7/17/08, Matt Florell <astmattf at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/17/08, Alex Balashov <abalashov at evaristesys.com> wrote:
>
> > Matt Florell wrote:
>  >
>  >   > No apologies necessary, I think a lot of what you said is mostly true.
>  >
>  >
>  > Well, thank you.  I really appreciate that you're willing to entertain
>  >  what I am saying without construing it as some sort of attack;  it is
>  >  not in the least bit intended that way.
>  >

  All I can say is, WOW!

  What could have (possibly) turned into yet another ugly, knock-down,
drag-out brawl on Asterisk-Users has turned into a wonderful, positive
discussion.  Seriously, BRAVO to all of you gentlemen (Alex, Matt,
Jay).  This thread serves as an example for everyone else:

  This is how you have a positive, productive discussion.

  What a breath of fresh air, almost like the "Good News" portion on
the evening news that leaves you feeling all warm and fuzzy... ;)

Again, thanks and WELL DONE!

--
Kristian Kielhofner
http://blog.krisk.org