[asterisk-users] Magnetic door locks

Marco Signorini marcotasto at libero.it
Thu Jul 17 08:20:14 CDT 2008

Hi James

I did it some years ago to open an electric door entry. I used an
home-made board with embedded tcp-ip stack and a perl AGI scripts that
sends some UDP packets containing a "secret" passphrase.
The AGI it's still triggered by an internal extension call.

I think that today you can find some reasonable price ethernet DIN rail
industrial controls that provides HTTP capabilities and you can write a
simple AGI script that generates some HTTP transactions to set the board
rele' status to whatever you want.

Best regards,
Marco Signorini.