[asterisk-users] Experience with Vicidial

Ein Bielaczyc ebielaczyc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 21:58:20 CDT 2008

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 1:35 AM, Matt Florell <astmattf at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am the creator of VICIDIAL(which makes me a bit biased) and there
> are over 700 installations that we know of in use in over 70 countries
> around the world right now. It is stable and has a very high uptime
> percentage in properly installed and scaled systems, and we have done
> installations of VICIDIAL for companies from 1 to 300+ seats.
>
> VICIDIAL is GPL and free, and there is a very active community support
> forum. There are also paid support plans available.
>
> Hope that helps,
>
> MATT---

While I respect and appreciate your "biased" opinion, I was hoping for
more input from objective users.

Thanks :-)

--
Ein Bielaczyc <ebielaczyc at gmail.com>

NOTICE: This E-mail (including attachments) is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.2510-2521, is
confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention,
strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received
the message in error, then delete it.