[asterisk-users] sip prune realtime per issue

Peder @ NetworkOblivion peder at networkoblivion.com
Wed Jul 16 09:29:05 CDT 2008

They appear to be set how I would think they need to be set:

Realtime SIP Settings:
   Realtime Peers:         Yes
   Realtime Users:         Yes
   Cache Friends:          Yes
   Update:                 Yes
   Ignore Reg. Expire:     No
   Save sys. name:         No
   Auto Clear:             120

Again, if I do a "sip show peer" after pruning, I see the new values,
but it appears that * is still holding it somewhere that isn't updating.