[asterisk-users] Two way bandwidth test

Matt Darnell mattdarnell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 22:22:32 CDT 2008

Does anyone know of a bandwidth test that tests the upload with the download?

All of the ones I can find will test the upload then the download.

I from experience I have found that a 3M/768K DSL can only do about
256K/256K simultaneously.

The only way I have of testing it is with FTP uploads and downloads or
P2P sharing.

I would like something more formal that would keep the upload speed
the same as the download.  VoIP as you know is symmetric.

The one VoIP test I find doesn't tell you how many calls you can
handle, just if it is VoIP ready.

-Matt