[asterisk-users] Asterisk CAS connection to VConsole ISDN simulator

Mark Mickan mark.mickan at voicetronix.com
Tue Jul 15 21:52:16 CDT 2008

I'm attempting to get Asterisk to talk with a VConsole ISDN simulator
that supports the following CAS protocols:

CAS E&M Wink Start FGD
CAS E&M Wink Start FGB

I've tried configuring the Asterisk end with em_w, featb, featd, featdmf
but with each of these, it either doesn't work at all, or I see calls
coming in to Asterisk that shouldn't be, and unexpected robbed bit
patterns at the simulator end.

Has anyone else had experience connecting to a VConsole device, or
failing that, can anyone point me towards the spec that each of these
Asterisk protocols implements?

Thanks,
Mark