[asterisk-users] Adtran IP712

Joshua Tressler jtressler at ETC1.net
Tue Jul 15 16:19:54 CDT 2008

All:

Has anyone else on the list had any experience with the new Adtran IP712
phones? I have taken the stock config file and been able to get simple
registrations and basic call processing to work properly, however, I'm
finding little to no documentation on how to configure advanced options such
as BLF/Parking/Definitions for Files (Phonebook,xml,etc). I guess I may be
assuming a lot about the phones, but I was hoping for this type of
functionality as these phones are listed as "Digium|Asterisk Premier
Interoperability Partner".

Overall, I am happy with the phones themselves, but I'm looking for anyone
else with experience configuring features to work with Asterisk 1.4.19. If
you have any information or suggestions I'd appreciate it!

Thanks,

Joshua Tressler

Network Engineer

Enhanced Telecommunications Corporation