[asterisk-users] distintive ring

Allann Jones allanjos at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 13:55:15 CDT 2008

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+ZAP+channels

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 2:37 PM, Fidel Garcia <fgarcia at systeamusa.com>
wrote:

> This one!
> "The sound of a phone that signals a call coming from internal/external"
>
> My phones are SIP, I do not know what ZAP means or what it does.
>
> Thanks for your reply!

Allann J. O. Silva

"I received the fundamentals of my education in school, but that was not
enough. My real education, the superstructure, the details, the true
architecture, I got out of the public library. For an impoverished child
whose family could not afford to buy books, the library was the open door to
wonder and achievement, and I can never be sufficiently grateful that I had
the wit to charge through that door and make the most of it." (from I.
Asimov, 1994)